Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LIFE ON THE SIDEWALK a photo essay
As most of you know I move in a wheelchair. My observations are different than someone who walks. Quite simply, I'm lower to the gro...
-
As most of you know I move in a wheelchair. My observations are different than someone who walks. Quite simply, I'm lower to the gro...
-
I have found a new use for my crock pot, as you can see from the pictures. I love to dye fabr...
-
One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a fe...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this ... and very true!
ReplyDeleteThank you Bren, I appreciate all of your kind words on twitter and google+ about my blog!
DeleteThanks for another awesome, true share! I look forward to your posts each and every week Susan <3
ReplyDeletethank you my dear, such a sweet comment!!
DeleteThank you Chris. The rose belongs to my neighbor.
ReplyDelete