This year my garden focus will be on plants to use in dyeing fabric, paper and yarn. I will achieve this goal using specific plants that when added to a dye bath add color. Along the way I will record from beginning to end my results on this blog. I am going to use seeds and plants to make the dye garden.
As things stand right now I have used plants I've collected from the fields plus all the flowers my neighbors send over. I do not get fresh
bouquets but rather the dyeing bouquet. I love them all.
Hope you stay tuned, or perhaps try it at the same time!
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LIFE ON THE SIDEWALK a photo essay
As most of you know I move in a wheelchair. My observations are different than someone who walks. Quite simply, I'm lower to the gro...
-
As most of you know I move in a wheelchair. My observations are different than someone who walks. Quite simply, I'm lower to the gro...
-
I have found a new use for my crock pot, as you can see from the pictures. I love to dye fabr...
-
One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a fe...

No comments:
Post a Comment