Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LIFE ON THE SIDEWALK a photo essay
As most of you know I move in a wheelchair. My observations are different than someone who walks. Quite simply, I'm lower to the gro...
-
As most of you know I move in a wheelchair. My observations are different than someone who walks. Quite simply, I'm lower to the gro...
-
I have found a new use for my crock pot, as you can see from the pictures. I love to dye fabr...
-
One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a fe...
What a beautiful photo of the road through the snowy woods! :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you sweetie!! Hope you are having a good winter so far.
DeleteWonderful photos capture the serenity of a snowfall. Thanks for sharing these blessings with us.
ReplyDeleteChris, thank you for your loving comments and your support!!
Deletei meant to say lovely. lol first cup of coffee
Delete