Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LIFE ON THE SIDEWALK a photo essay
As most of you know I move in a wheelchair. My observations are different than someone who walks. Quite simply, I'm lower to the gro...
-
As most of you know I move in a wheelchair. My observations are different than someone who walks. Quite simply, I'm lower to the gro...
-
I have found a new use for my crock pot, as you can see from the pictures. I love to dye fabr...
-
One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a fe...
We use to always get my Dad the cologne-now I can't remember the name of it-spice something! So funny! Thanks for visiting my blog Susan! Love yours too!
ReplyDeleteOld Spice? My father used that too. Thank you for stopping by my blog!
Delete