Monday, May 28, 2012

In the Studio- Fairy Door




I have wanted a fairy door for my garden for quite some time now. I have seen some wonderful
doors on pinterest. So I thought I would paint one for my garden.

I painted it with acrylic paints on wood. There are small vines and flowers around the door. I plan
on adding a garden path and some miniature plants around it.

I used 2 coats of varnish, front, back and sides- to protect it from the weather. I used wood glue to
attach it to the fence post.

If you are interested in a fairy door, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. I love it Susan. I have one in my studio but I think I'll have to make one for the herb garden. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every garden needs a fairy door. Awesome

    ReplyDelete

LIFE ON THE SIDEWALK a photo essay

As most of you know I move in a wheelchair. My observations are different than someone who walks. Quite simply, I'm lower to the gro...