Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas gifts





I would like an attitude adjustment
for Christmas this year. Strange gift,
I know, but when you have major
depression, the holidays can be difficult. I love this time of year and everything about Christmas. It is a time for renewal, the giving of gifts and being with friends and family.
I am blessed with all of that and yet
I cannot sustain a joyful temperament.

How do you stay joyful?

Nature brings me close to God and 
helps sustain me. My soul is refueled.

So, I'm wishing you all a joyful holiday season and blessings in the
new year. 



3 comments:

  1. i try living in the moment and accepting each moment as it comes. hope you can find joy in each of your moments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, you are so right, mindfulness

      Delete
  2. Take numorous light baths (get outside every day so the light reaches your eyes). I find this does worlds of wonder. Just shoveling the snow may be the thing to do...Have a wonderful Sunday, Susan.

    ReplyDelete

LIFE ON THE SIDEWALK a photo essay

As most of you know I move in a wheelchair. My observations are different than someone who walks. Quite simply, I'm lower to the gro...