Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LIFE ON THE SIDEWALK a photo essay
As most of you know I move in a wheelchair. My observations are different than someone who walks. Quite simply, I'm lower to the gro...
-
As most of you know I move in a wheelchair. My observations are different than someone who walks. Quite simply, I'm lower to the gro...
-
I have found a new use for my crock pot, as you can see from the pictures. I love to dye fabr...
-
One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a fe...
Do you live here? How austerely beautiful. Love the quote!
ReplyDeleteMy home is about a 5 min drive from Lake Erie. I go there often to meditate. Have a great day!
DeleteBeautiful images.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sentiment.
:)
Thank you very much. I just love your blog!
Delete