Saturday, October 29, 2011
Halloween Trivia Contest
I thought it would be fun to do a Halloween Trivia Contest
Below is a list of questions the first person to answer correctly will win something I have hand painted.
It is a surprise :))
1.What is the name of the man most historians believe is the "Original Count Dracula"?
2. Who had the lead role in the first movie about Dracula in 1922?
3. What was Halloween originally named?
4. What does a person suffering from Lycanthropy believe he is?
5. What was the name of the Lon Chaney Jr. starred in, in 1941?
6. In Edgar Allen Poe's "Murder in the Rue Morgue", how were the victims murdered?
7. How many Edgar Allen Poe/Vincent Price movies were there? How many can you name?
8 . Who wrote the Legend of Sleepy Hollow?
9.What is the term for a mischievous or malevolent spirit?
10. What was the name of the Halloween hit song that Bobby "Boris" Pickett made famous?
11.What is the French term "bete noire" more commonly known as?
12. Who said "Double, double toil and trouble, fire burn and caldron bubble"?
13. What actor portrayed the "monster" in the 1931 screen version of "Frankenstein"?
14. What was the name of the chilling soap opera that aired in the late 60's and early 70's?
Good luck!! Happy Halloween!
As most of you know I move in a wheelchair. My observations are different than someone who walks. Quite simply, I'm lower to the gro...
I have found a new use for my crock pot, as you can see from the pictures. I love to dye fabr...
Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual. Ernest Hemingway In this ...
Put your ear down close to your soul and listen hard. Anne Sexton Hope you all have enjoyed the holidays. I spend the ...