Thursday, March 3, 2011

Theme Thursday


I have chosen to link up with Sheila at http://sheilaslens.blogspot.com for Theme Thursday.
I just love flowers, they inspire me and make me smile. As I was going through my photos for this post, I remembered taking this photo and thought wouldn't these flowers brighten someone's day. It was taken at an outdoor cafe near my home. It is a great place to sit and have a cup of coffee and admire the beautiful flowers.
Hurry Spring! I can hardly wait to go back there!
What inspires you?

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photo Susan! Makes me yearn for spring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spring and hardly wait to see color in my garden again:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Those flowers are just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favourites are petunias, did they have a perfume? I bought some last year and the smell was fabulous but I can't remember what they were called now, probably something obvious like Scented petunias? You asked what inspires me!!! almost everything in my life but if I had to pick one then it would be my garden all my ideas seem to stem from there somehow (no pun intended) :)

    ReplyDelete

LIFE ON THE SIDEWALK a photo essay

As most of you know I move in a wheelchair. My observations are different than someone who walks. Quite simply, I'm lower to the gro...