Hope you are enjoying your Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LIFE ON THE SIDEWALK a photo essay
As most of you know I move in a wheelchair. My observations are different than someone who walks. Quite simply, I'm lower to the gro...
-
I have found a new use for my crock pot, as you can see from the pictures. I love to dye fabr...
-
As most of you know I move in a wheelchair. My observations are different than someone who walks. Quite simply, I'm lower to the gro...
-
One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a fe...
Great photos Susan!
ReplyDeleteThose are so peaceful and nice Susan!! :-)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I LOVE your header photo!!
ReplyDeleteVery lovely, Susan. You always share the nicest things. :)
ReplyDelete