Sunday, January 25, 2015

Quiet Reflection Sunday- gracious words




Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing 
to the bones.

Proverbs 16:24


First I want to say, the photos above
were not taken looking out my window. Bummer. Oh well I like the snow.

I used this quote today because sometimes it is very hard to be
gracious. I tend to be cynical.
Lately there have been a few people
in my life who have challenged my
ability to be gracious. Nicely put
right? You know what I mean, people
you want to tell off.

It is truly hard to be nice, especially
lately. Especially when people , say something, do something and even omit doing something. I don't say
mean things in response to someone
else's action, but I go away thinking
about them. Well at least for this week, I'm going to try and wish them the best. Ugh. 

Hope you all have a pleasant week 
and that you are treated graciously.




1 comment:

  1. " There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health."
    Proverbs 12:18

    ReplyDelete

LIFE ON THE SIDEWALK a photo essay

As most of you know I move in a wheelchair. My observations are different than someone who walks. Quite simply, I'm lower to the gro...