Sunday, July 6, 2014

Quiet Reflection Sunday



Live the full life of the mind,
exhilarated by new ideas,
intoxicated by the romance of the unusual.

Ernest Hemingway



In this world of constant stimuli, it is nature that slows my pace.  I practice the art of seeing when I'm outside. It is easy to
have life pass by in a flash. Do you every stop and wonder what 
you did yesterday, last week etc...? Doesn't it seem that this year
has flown by? Well, for me, nature slows life down. It gives me 
time to reflect, to stop whatever bullet train I've been on and 
examine whether I truly want all that constant motion. Being 
outdoors allows me to see the small things that matter the most.
To ask questions. Perhaps to quietly be with those I love.



1 comment:

LIFE ON THE SIDEWALK a photo essay

As most of you know I move in a wheelchair. My observations are different than someone who walks. Quite simply, I'm lower to the gro...