1. I want it.
2. I want it all.
3. I want it now.
4. If it will not grow in my zone or is prohibitively expensive, I want it
most of all.
5. I am perfectly willing to forego the necessities of life, such as food
in order to have it.
6.I recognize my horticultural dependency.
7. I recognize your horticultural dependency.
8. I will freely and willingly aid and abet your dependency, as you will mine.
9.This makes us infinitely happy.
10. Any money saved by virtue of comparison shopping equals
found money and therefore it is not counted as spending.
11. If everyone else has it, I must have it too.
12. If I have planted everything that I have already purchased,
I must immediately buy more plants. At this point it is
customary to recite your VISA number from memory.
Garden News, Gardeners of Cheney, Washington