Winter can be so long and cabin fever can strike early. Well below is a list of things to do that might help you make it through the winter months.
1. Throw a pot luck party.
2. Read that novel you've been putting off.
3. Buy a sled and feel the wind in your hair as you race down the hill.
4. Gather some children together and have a snowball fight.
5. Make some hot chocolate, adding some Bailey's Irish Cream.
6. Winter is the perfect time for a project. Try something new; bake some bread, painting on
fabric or a new computer program. I always have a project I am saving for the winter
7. Watch an old movie. Go through Hitchcock's movies.
8. Set up a bird feeder outside a window so you can watch the birds. Just be sure to keep
it full of food.